Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I am fed up with my father's impolite behavior, do you have any suggestions on what I can do about it?

Ever since I was little, I could not stand it when my dad passes gas around my sisters and I. My mother has asked him simultaneously not to do it ever again and he still does. Back in 2004, when I had some guests over at my house, he thought that it was okay to pass gas in front of me and two other kids and they were grossed out. I have told him that it is rude to pass gas in front of guests and he thought that it was funny and then walked away. In 2009, after my dad, sister, and I were done shopping at Wal-Mart, my dad and I decided to get a shake at Iceberg and while we were waiting, he decided to pass gas out loud in front of the employees and I got mad at him and explained to him that it was rude to do that in public and that he would be ridiculed. Now he is a grandpa and I have gotten very strict with him since the first day he became one. I have asked him not to pass gas when his own granddaughter (my niece) was present or being held in his arms because I do not want her picking up the behavior from her grandpa. He has yelled at me when I asked him politely to stop, he will not listen to a single word I explain to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment