Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Employment crisis? 10 POINTS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$…

I have been offered a part time position at t-mobile but I am a bit skeptical since everyone is saying that it has been bought out by at&t. If I would accept would I be laid off because of this? I do not know what to do because best buy also offered me a seasonal position closer to home but at t-mobile because of commission I am sure that I will make more money. If I take the best buy job I will be missing out on the commission but saving on transportation costs and if I take the t-mobile I will be earning commission but don't know if I will have the job a year from now. Best buy is a 50% chance that I will be moved to permanent because it is depending if there are any open positions and my performance. Any advice would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment