Monday, July 18, 2011

Would you be upset if your family treated you this way?

I live 2 hours away from my family and for the last 5 years they may have come and visited me a handful of times. Every time they want together, they want me to drive down there. I have tried getting them to come and visit me and they always use really lame excuses. So here in a couple of weeks I was going to have my son christened of dedicated, depending on what you call it and I decided to change the date an uninvite them. Well technically not uninvite just not tell them when we reschedule it. I am so sick of them never wanting to be a part of his life that I want them to know exactly how it feels to get left out of something. My mom calls and ask what size clothes my son wore, well she makes an effort to see the other grand kids 2 to 4 times a week, but can't even bother to come up here once every two or 3 months. So I never called her back and told her, I figured well if she made an effort to be around him then she would know. Do you think I am wrong acting this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment