Friday, July 15, 2011

How do I start a religious movement or become well known enough so people know my idealogies ?

Everyone has departed from the teachings of christ . We have sin , and satanic society provides us with more sin , packaged up as salvation from sin . For example we have hard cold machiavellan tyrants , who define amorality as stamina , so much that now strength and moral stamina is defined wrongly as " surviving in the real world " which is in essence demoralization , the opposite of moral stamina . Then we have psychologists forcing us to survive in the real world , then lying and saying it's different then fitting in to the norm . In fact wikipedia goes as far as to say that hitler's machiavellan material normality is " idealogical , an attempted moral utopia " when in essence � � � � � � it was the opposite , a desire for a material norm . Satanic things pretend to be irrelevant to eachother or disagree but do so for the sake of greater satanism . Then we have people being heartless and preceding to do whatever they want and party and watch Hollywood , and they refuse to listen to god's word because they just want to do whatever they want and not be bored . And we have religious institutions either being too liberal and excusing sin , and those who condemn sin also wrongly condemn the person and are cruel to them , and sometimes this is disguised as religious punishment , but in essence it is mind control to follow the fake Protestantism of the post 1720s , ie , Puritanism infiltrated by Catholicism and therefore masonry . A person came to my house and someone answered the door and I sinned and was too lazy to answer it so my brother went and someone was talking about something and my brother lied saying my parents aren't in the house to get him away but I was afraid he might be preaching the word of god but my brother didnt recollect what he said because he was to busy partying and watching telsvision and he said , preaching is illegal in America , and I �thought , it's only illegal because it might annoy people , you dint have to drive them away , hes just using it as justification for his doing whatever he wanted . So how do I stop this by the way I'm only 14 nut I want to make a difference not the irrelevant kind that's eventually unimportant in the long run , those FRIENDSHIP changes disney worries themselves about while people are starving to death and not knowing the word of god , and I won't not do anything just because I'm young and it's nit normal or socially acceptable . But it's my fault for not answering the door and my other sins . Also I do not like how people disguise some liberal viewpoints as conservative and I don't like paganism disguised as Christianity especially don't lime it when the pagans blame the true Jewish Christians of gnosticism which makes anti Gnostics turn to the sin of pagan Christianity and Jewish Christians turn to the sin of Gnosticism . Also I don't like violence or perversy but that's all around via Hollywood so I'm upset . I also don't enjoy how people disguise the ethical norm as the Babylonian and sinful materialistic norm and go against the " Babylonian norm " which is really the ethical norm , or might actually be the Babylonian norm it might just have some ethics in it just so that people who realize it is sinful and go against it also go against the ethics in it . I am sorry if I offended anyone my point is to spread truth . Please help . May the lord be with all and redeem all.�

No comments:

Post a Comment